Application for Texas Allied Poultry Association Scholarship
(General TAPA, Jimmy Singleton Memorial, K.E. "Jake" Jacob Memorial,
C.R. "Dick" Creger Memorial,
and James and Walline Grimm Scholarships)
For details about the Texas Allied Poultry Association
Scholarships and process please see:
2020 TAPA Student Assistance Program
All scholarship applicants must meet the criteria below for consideration
of the TAPA Student Assistance Program.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Basic criteria that must be met by the applicants are:
- Student must have completed 60 hours:
- Student must have a minimum overall GPA of 2.5 with a minimum GPA of 2.75 within their major discipline.
The basic requirements for TAPA Student Assistance Program.
- Application completed online.
- A photo of applicant (head shot)
- A 400-word essay that describes why the student deserves consideration for the TAPA scholarship.
A resume to include the following
information as applicable
- Full Name and Contact information
- Current and previously attended colleges or universities.
- Work Experience (including internships and student related work experience).
- Activities and Leadership
- Awards and Honors
- Transcript (official not required)
Deadline for applications will be October 15, 2020.
Successful candidates cannot be awarded scholarships more than twice for a total of $3,000.